I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last FUN before = Piranha + McDonald + RedBox

0609 go to see movie with friend....xD
Myy dear friend:
* Austin
* Vin
* Steph
* R.Sisi
* Q.BB
* Cindy
* Choon (bro)

hehe...this movie is for 18 above...
bt we mix into the ppl and go in cinema...
scary....scare the guard will run after us...=P
actually, it's not!! haha xD
this movie is really geli and..
HORRIBLE , TERRIBLE & VEGETABLE!!!
OMG!!!hope to have a nice dream...


After movie ~ we have McDonald....
Lunch : McDonald Set~~
OMG~~
see the yong shui Austin!!
haha xD
When we having finish, we go anywhere...
we meet a husband and wife...
from Iraq...^^
We take photo with them...
( actually they take with us first...xD )
Me @ H&W from Iraq...( i tell them: like a family)
shy.....=^^=

Vin & them~~
nice pic~~

Say Goodbye to them..
TQ....
I wish them too: Have a nice day...and shake hands...^^v
In the road...
we met a popular singer...
OMG!!!
We met Lee Hom....


Lee Hom の poster~~
hahaha xDD
After that~~
we go Qiong K!!!
nice place!!
❤My baby ==> Justin Bieber!!
But, din't sing 3...
haizz...
NVM....next time~~
high there~~
TQ to all my friend
&
My Sis @ her BF
be our driver~~
xD
It's so late to reach home..
Take care my babe friendSss..
G9~ Love U

2 comments:

  1. hope always happy la..^^
    got me in your life u is the most happily...
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha xD...

    yaya~~
    actually is...ok??

    hahaha
    you too..nice life v me~~ =P

    ReplyDelete